We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Office Coordinator to join our growing business. The position will be based at our new Five Dock practice and will deliver effective and efficient administration services and provide exceptional customer service to support the varying needs of an allied health multidisciplinary team and the delivery of quality clinical care by the Therapists.
Initial travel to our Pymble practice required in the short term for training and orientation.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Reception and office duties including but not limited to:
- Answering phones and handling calls in a professional and timely manner;
- Welcoming clients and assisting with necessary paperwork required;
- Input and maintenance of client data entry in client portal;
- Accurately processing client payments;
- Maintaining cleanliness of reception area and clinic rooms;
- Monitoring and managing vendor relationships (inventory/ ordering) including stationery and office/ kitchen supplies;
- First point of contact for basic computer/ IT support;
- Overseeing property enquires and the maintenance and repairs of building and equipment;
- General office duties such as data entry, typing, filing, photocopying, scanning, binding, laminating and faxing of documents.
- Managing new client intake and subsequent appointments by scheduling and allocating Therapists to clients, taking to account client’s circumstances, timing and desired outcomes whilst balancing a pragmatic & commercial view;
- Preparing and coordinating Therapists and room rosters ensuring smooth transition of Therapists/ clients between rooms;
- Upholding a high level of professional standards in maintaining accuracy and confidentiality of medical and client records;
- Supporting fundraising/ promotional initiatives through front office communications with clients;
- Providing back up coverage for front office staff as requested by Manager (i.e., rest breaks, leave, busy periods);
- Ensuring the safety of self and all other parties through the implementation of safe practice.
Minimum requirements for the role are:
- Relevant qualifications in Business Administration/ Practice Management; and/ or equivalent skills developed through extensive experience in office support services.
- Excellent approach to time management with strong prioritisation skills.
- Professional customer service skills and highly developed interpersonal/communication skills to relate well to clients, team members and health care professionals.
- Advanced administrative skills and computer skills with a capacity to learn new software packages.
- Experience in management of client records and maintaining absolute confidentiality regarding client and practice information.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team as well as on own initiative without close supervision.
- A friendly and positive attitude, with a genuine empathy and interest in client needs.
- Current driver's licence and own car.
- Working with Children and NSW Police Check.
Caswell Health Care Pty Limited is a leading provider of Allied Health Services, with consulting rooms based in Five Dock, Pymble and The Ponds. We are a client centered, collaborative and caring team of highly experienced Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists who offer the best standard of care and are passionate about making a difference to people's lives. We assist client’s funded through NDIS, insurance or privately.
Child First Therapy is a division of Caswell Health Care Pty Limited, with dedicated Paediatric therapists assisting children with physical, cognitive, sensory, communicative & behavioural limitations.
Rehab on the Move is a division of Caswell Health Care Pty Limited, working in the areas of Adult, Neurological Rehabilitation, complex orthopedic, geriatric conditions and Aged Care.
We offer above market salary-based remuneration packages and encourage, support ongoing professional development and understand the need for flexible working arrangements. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, hard-working group of professionals making a difference to people's lives.
For further information please visit our website at www.caswellhealthcare.com.au or email email@example.com